Spam i namawianie do piractwa

Wszystko co nie było zgodne z regulaminem forum
mengpingsi4204

Użytkownik

Spam i namawianie do piractwa

Post10 maja 2010, 10:01

The guide shows how to crack drm from protected wmv, wma, m4p, m4v, m4a, aac files and convert to unprotected WMV, MP4, MP3, WMA or any video and audio formats you like, such as AVI, MPEG, MOV, 3GP, m4a, aac, wmv, ogg, wav...

Queston: I purchased and downloaded some wmv videos from online music store but they are all DRM (Digital Rights Management) protected, which means that I can not enjoy them on my MP3 player and even play them using Windows Media Player on my PC. Could you please tell me there is a way to remove drm from WMV? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Answer: www.******** software is the quickest and easiest solution to remove drm from WMV, M4V, M4P, WMA, M4A, AAC, M4B, AA files by quick recording. It gets audio and video stream at the bottom of operating system, so the output quality is lossless and the conversion speed is fast . The process is as follows.

Stpe 1: Download and install the http://www.*****.biz

Stpe 2: Run the software and click ?Add?? button to load WMA or M4A, M4B, AAC, WMV, M4P, M4V, ASF files

Step 3: Choose output formats. If you want to convert protected audio files, please select "Convert audio to" list; If you want to convert protected video files, please select "Convert video to" list.

Stpe 4: You can click "Settings" button to custom preference for output files.
Click "Settings" button bellow "Convert audio to" list for protected audio files

Click "Settings" button bellow "Convert video to" list for protected video files.

Step 5: Start remove DRM and convert your DRM protected music and videos by click on "Start" button.

Glossary:
1: What is DRM?
DRM, which is most commonly found in movies and music files, doesn't mean just basic copy-protection of video, audio and ebooks, but it basically means full protection for digital content, ranging from delivery to end user's ways to use the content. We can remove the Drm from video and audio files legally by quick recording.
2: Related DRM Removal Software

Ostatnio zmieniony 10 maja 2010, 10:01 przez Lena, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.
Powód: spamer

• Reklama

Wróć do „Śmietnik”